Husbands, boyfriends, dads, and friends of all Sephora lovers… this one’s for you!
To makeup lovers, Sephora is like Candyland… seriously! I get all jittery and starry-eyed just thinking about it! Personally, I could live there happily for the rest of my life and never have to leave (I recognize this is probably an issue… not quite concerned enough to do anything about it…). But to most men and non-makeup lovers, shopping in Sephora can be scary, confusing and downright intimidating.
If you have a beauty lover in your life and you’re not quite sure to get her for the holidays, rest assured! I’ve come up with a list of things most beauty lovers would love to open up on Christmas morning. Even if you barely know the difference between foundation and lip gloss, you can use this guide, no problem! I’ve got specific links below that you can use to order these gifts online. (You heard that right – no scary trip into Sephora!) I’ve included some gift ideas for nearly every budget, so you’re sure to find something for your beauty! So without further ado, here is my Gift Guide for the Sephora Lover…
- Tangle Teezer – $15.00– This thing is awesome. Just take my word for it. You can use this on wet or dry hair and it doesn’t pull or yank, but it still manages to get out all the tangles and makes your hair feel super silky smooth. It comes in a few different colors (and they’re all adorable so you really can’t go wrong). The original Tangle Teezer is for most hair types, but there is also one available for curly/thick hair. This would make an awesome stocking stuffer, too! The Original Tangle Teezer Thick and Curly Tangle Teezer
2. beautyblender & mini blendercleanser – $25.00 – Your beauty lover is probably already using one of these (or wishing she was) and if she’s not… well, she needs to be! You might be wondering if a sponge is really worth $20.00. My answer to you: Yes. Truth is, this thing is awesome for applying foundation, concealer, cream blushes and bronzers, setting powders, and pretty much everything else. Best part is, even if your beauty already has one (or 10) of these, she can always use another one. They have to be replaced often because of bacteria build up, so it’s awesome that this combo pack comes with a mini solid cleanser. You can’t go wrong with this set! beautyblender & mini blendercleanser combo beautyblender only ($20.00)
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills ‘Ultimate Glow’ Glow Kit – $45.00 – Highlighting is one of the hottest makeup trends right about now and there are so many highlighting products out on the market! This palette has highlighter shades for a huge range of skin tones and when it comes to quality, ABH is wayyyyy up there on the list. I personally think you cannot go wrong with this palette. Give your beauty the gift of glow this Christmas. She will love it! Anastasia Beverly Hills ‘Ultimate Glow’ Glow Kit
4. tarte Pretty Paintbox Collector’s Makeup Case – $59.00 – This makeup set has a little bit of everything! Plus it’s a collector’s set, so the packaging is gorgeous. tarte is such a good brand – I’ve never tried a product from tarte that I didn’t like! This is over $400 worth of makeup for just $59! Such a steal! (Secretly hoping this is under my Christmas tree!) tarte Pretty Paintbox Collector’s Makeup Case
5. Clarisonic Mia 2 – $169.00 – This is a 2-speed oscillating facial cleansing brush that unclogs pores and removes makeup, dirt, and oil without irritating the skin. The best part is that your beauty can use this baby with her favorite facial cleanser and it will clean, exfoliate, and clarify her skin. It’s like an at-home facial machine right from the spa. She will definitely thank you for this one! Clarisonic Mia 2
I hope this gift guide has helped you pick out some awesome beauty products for the Sephora lover on your list! Don’t forget… when in doubt, a Sephora gift card is always a win!
Let me know what you chose to get your beauty lover this Christmas! I’d love to hear how she liked her gift!
Happy Holidays to all of you!